Victoria General Medicine - Surgery - Cancer Care Program
The Victoria General Medicine/Surgery/Cancer Care program is an interdisciplinary group of clinicians who work collaboratively with other members of the health care team within the medicine/surgery/cancer care and transplant services.
The team offers services such as:
- Music Therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Recreation therapy
- Social work
- Spiritual and religious care
Location and contact information
- All inpatient units at the VG site
Ambulatory Care Locations:
- Nova Scotia Cancer Center
- Nova Scotia Health Authority Renal Program
- Multi-Organ Transplant Program
- Lymphoedema Clinic
- Various other clinics aligned with inpatient program areas
Lindsay Dickson, Program Manager
1276 South Park Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 2Y9
How do I access this program?
Clinicians receive referrals from various referral sources, depending on the service required. If you require additional information, please phone 902-473-5180.