prideHealth works to improve access to health services which are safe, coordinated, comprehensive, and culturally appropriate for people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, Two-Spirited, intersex, queer, and questioning (members of the LGBTIQ+ community).
- Services within the Health System, such as STIBBI (sexually transmitted and blood borne infections) testing, and services related to gender transition
- Resources in the community such as peer supports, social groups, and advocacy
- Navigation through the health system
- Workshops and learning opportunities on LGBTIQ+ health
- LGBTIQ+ cultural competency training for health professionals and family practices
- General health and wellness information
- Sexual health information
- Referrals for additions, mental health, and other health services
- Information and referrals for transgender and gender identity issues
Location, hours and contact information
How do I access this service?
prideHealth directory of health & wellness providers
Visit the prideHealth Directory of Health & Wellness providers (external site)
*Providers - Please fill out the online form to be included in the directory.