Recreation Therapy - Mental Health provides clients with opportunities to explore healthy leisure choices that enable the development of a variety of skills they can then transfer into their day-to-day lives. Recreation Therapy professionals engage clients in programs to help meet their physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs.
- Decrease depression
- Elevate emotional well-being
- Increase independence
- Increase self-esteem and build confidence
- Increase motivation
- Improve quality of life
- Promote community integration
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Reduce isolation
- Strengthen mental well-being
Location, hours and contact information
How do I access this program/service?