Rapid testing is offered for people who:
- Are over 16
- do not have symptoms
- have not travelled
- have not visited a potential exposure location
- have not been in contact with someone who has tested positive
Upcoming rapid testing dates and locations
- Friday, Jan. 22 – Dalhousie University, Goldberg Computer Science Building (DIRECTIONS) entrance to the pop-up clinic is on Edward St. around the corner from 1 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 23 – Dalhousie University, Goldberg Computer Science Building (DIRECTIONS) entrance to the pop-up clinic is on Edward St. around the corner from 1 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27 - St. Theresa’s Hall, 285 St Peters Rd, Sydney (DIRECTIONS) from 1 to 6 pm.
- Thursday, Jan. 28 - Cape Breton University, Canada Games Complex (DIRECTIONS) from 1 to 6 p.m.
You will receive a text with your negative result. If you do not receive your negative result, please reply to the text you received upon registration for rapid testing.
If you test positive, you will be notified and sent for a standard COVID-19 test.
It’s important to note: A negative result on the rapid test is not a guarantee. You could still develop or be exposed to COVID-19 in the coming days. As such, it’s important to continue to protect yourself and others by continuing to wear a mask, washing your hands, maintaining social/physical distance and sticking to a small social bubble.