Upcoming Temporary ED Closures in Springhill
Nova Scotia Health Authority wishes to advise the public the emergency department at All Saints Springhill Collaborative Emergency Centre will be closed as follows over the coming week:
• Saturday, January 14 from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
• Sunday, January 15 from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
• Tuesday, January 17 from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
• Wednesday, January 18 from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
• Friday, January 20 from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
The overnight coverage (8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.) provided by the registered nurse/oversight physician team will be available as usual.
Those experiencing a medical emergency should always call 911. General health concerns can also be directed to HealthLink 811 where advice and information are available around the clock by simply dialing 811. The Mental Health Crisis Line operates 24/7 at 1-888-429-8167.
Anyone who is unclear on a proper course of action may also contact the Hospital at 902-597-3773 extension 1.
-- 30 –
Contact: Ann Keddy, 902-664-6359