Springhill ED Temporary Closures - Week of Dec 9 to 15
Nova Scotia Health Authority wishes to advise the public the emergency department at All Saints Springhill Collaborative Emergency Centre will be CLOSED as follows:
• Saturday, December 8 at 8 a.m. through until Sunday, December 9 at 8 p.m. (36 hours)
• Monday, December 10 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Wednesday, December 12 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Friday, December 14 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Saturday, December 15 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The overnight closure on December 8th is due to a shortage of nursing coverage while the daytime closures are necessary because no physician coverage is available.
With the exception of December 8th, the department is OPEN during overnight hours (8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.) with coverage provided by the registered nurse/oversight physician team.
Those experiencing a medical emergency should always call 911. General health concerns can also be directed to HealthLink 811 where advice and information are available around the clock by simply dialing 811. The Mental Health Crisis Line operates 24/7 at 1-888-429-8167.
Anyone who is unclear on a proper course of action may also contact the Hospital at 902-597-3773 extension 1.
-- 30 –
Contact: NSHA Media Line, 1-844-483-3344