Dartmouth General Hospital - Redevelopment Service Impacts (Updated December 14, 2018)
Renovations at Dartmouth General Hospital are impacting the locations of some services. Check back here for updates on the impact of the renovations.
Parking and Access changes
- Dartmouth General’s new entrance is now open.
- The parking lot will continue to be crowded over the winter months, please plan for extra time to arrive at your appointment.
- From Dec. 12 through mid-April, the cardiology and pacemaker clinics of internal medicine will only be accessible through the external stairway door adjacent the new front entrance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The work on the parking lot, once complete in late 2019, will add an additional 100 parking spots and build a new patient drop-off loop directly to a new, covered front entrance.
• The DGH Foundation offices have moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Diabetes Management Centre has moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• The Nutrition Education Clinic has also moved to 277 Pleasant St., Suite 105
• Social Work, is now in room 1512
• Palliative Care is now in room 1512
• Chapel, now in room 2008
• Gift Shop, now in room 1005
• Patient Representative (Patient Relations) is now in room 1511
You can learn more about the QEII redevelopment project here.