If you need help immediately, call 911.
To access the mental health mobile crisis team call 902-429-8167 or toll-free at 1-888-429-8167. This is a 24 hour, seven days a week phone service to help you or your loved one cope with mental health and addiction challenges in the moment.
Clinics and Services
- After hours medical clinic
- Chronic pain management program
- Clinical nutrition
- Continuing care services
- Diagnostic imaging / x-ray (DI)
- Laboratory services
- Mental health and addiction services
- Palliative care services
- Physiotherapy services
- Public health including healthy development program for young children and youth prenatal
- Seniors wellness clinics
- Variety of community clinics
- VON adult day program
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. with the exception of appointments
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WiFi and Internet Access
Free community WiFi provided by the Town of Berwick
Western Kings Memorial Health Centre is located in the Town of Berwick. The centre provides a range of community health and wellness services to the residents of the Town of Berwick and Municipality of Kings County.