If you need help immediately, call 911.
To access the mental health mobile crisis team call 902-429-8167 or toll-free at 1-888-429-8167. This is a 24 hour, seven days a week phone service to help you or your loved one cope with mental health and addiction challenges in the moment.
Clinics and Services
- Community Clinics (walk-in appointments available)
- Diagnostic Imaging / x-ray (DI)
- EKM Health Foundation
- Enterostomal Therapy
- Laboratory Services
- Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nutrition Services (Dietitian)
- Palliative Care and Continuing Care Services
- Public Health
- Seniors LINCS - Seniors Wellness Clinics
A $3 parking fee will be charged when you exit the parking lot.
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
WiFi and Internet Access
Free public WiFi.
Eastern Kings Memorial Community Health Centre provides a number of health services to the Town of Wolfville and surrounding areas.